Music For Moving Images Vol 3
This is our third compilation some of Three Sixty’s favorite new and old songs, with some old favs from our archives. Jonny Alford who was discovered playing music in a small train station waiting -room in Cookham, UK. Sr Mandril, Electro 7 and Space Funghi Project of Mexico City, and a couple of invited artists who we love, All India Radio and Man Or Mouse, this compilation shows the wide range of music at Three Sixty Records.
[soundcloud id=’696598′ width=’75%’ format=’set’]
Release Date: Out Now
Release: Music For Moving Images
Genre: Soundtrack / Various / Indie
CAT No: TSD401
Label: Three Sixty Records
Format: Digital, Reel to Reel
Distributor: IODA – Digital
Territory: Global Release
Album Art: Photo by Redboy
1. Alive 2:39 Man Or Mouse USBTX1010042
2. Seraphim 2:56 Paulo Manuelle USBTX1010043
3. I Can’t Close My Eyes 3:21 Jonny Alford USBTX1010044
4. Asphixiate (Cocteau Mix) 4:47 All India Radio USBTX1010045
5. The World Is Cold 4:38 Runaways UK USBTX1010046
6. Harmony 3:25 Jimmy The Fingers USBTX1010047
7. Tierra 6:06 Sr MandrilUSBTX1010048
8. Waterfalls 4:12 Man Or MouseUSBTX1010049
9. Stolen Cars 6:09 The FurzeUSBTX1010050
10. Time Stands Still 4:16 Man Or MouseUSBTX1010051
11. Gone 4:01 Jonny AlfordUSBTX1010052
12. I Go To Sleep 4:24 Kid GalahadUSBTX1010053
13. Far Away (Instrumental) 3:55 All India Radio USBTX1010054
14. Soy 3:42 Sr Mandril USBTX1010055
15. Sin Alma 4:23 Electro 7 USBTX1010056
16. Hope the Light 2:52 The Furze USBTX1010057
17. UTC (Darkhorse Remix) 4:08 The Furze USBTX1010058
Buy the Album here, or order the CD at the bottom of this page.
Buy at Napster
Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Amazon MP3
More On This Album
This is our third compilation, which show-cases some of Three Sixty’s favorite new and old songs, with some old favs from our archives. Jonny Alford who was discovered playing music in a small train station waiting -room in Cookham, UK. Sr Mandril, Electro 7 and Space Funghi Project of Mexico City, and a couple of invited artists who we love, All India Radio and Man Or Mouse, this compilation shows the wide range of music at Three Sixty Records.
We have asked a couple of guest artists we love to join our usual suspects of this compilation.
We are ManOrMouse? and together we are strong!.. .. Beck and Bowie busk on the Pavement outside La Roxy, while Benny Hill passes round the hat.
All India Radio
Conceived in 1999 as an experimental music outlet for Martin Kennedy, All India Radio has steadily evolved into a ‘chilltronica’ outfit easily combining genres such as ambient, lo-fi, world music, post-rock into deep lush and cinematic soundscapes. Their music has been used in CSI: Miami, One Tree Hill, Michael Moore’s hit film Sicko, Australia’s long running hit Bondi Rescue, Bondi Bali, Big Brother and many more.
The band has been nominated for an Australian music Industry ARIA Award, toured the USA and worked with Australian music legends The Church’s Steve Kilbey (who wrote the magical ‘Under The Milky way’ rediscovered by the world in the hit movie ‘Donnie Darko’) and Graham Lee (The Triffids, KLF).
“Since the turn of the 21st century, All India Radio has mashed the ambient-hop signatures of DJ Shadow, Tortoise and Thievery Corporation with the instantly recognizable guitar soundtracking of Ennio Morricone and Angelo Badalamenti. The resulting narcotic musical textures are capable of floating listeners to galaxies far, far away.” wired.com
- Music For Moving Images Vol3 CD
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 CD USA only $13.50 2 CD World $16.00
- Shipping Rate: F